Traffic Rules Violation and Fines In UAE(List Of Fines)? You know in every country traffic rules are so strict, if you violate traffic laws, you will be fine. So keep in mind when you drive on UAE Roads, do not violate traffic laws. All fines detail is given below in table for the guide of passengers and drivers. A new law about traffic rule is introduce recently from 1st July. All Car passengers should be wear seat belt otherwise passenger will fine AED400 each passenger and Four Black Points.
List Of Traffic Fines In UAE:
- Exceeding speed maximum not more than 50 KM/H otherwise you will be fine AED1000.
- Exceeding Speed Maximum not more than 60 KM/H otherwise you will be fine AED1500 and six black Points and your car will be impounded for 15 days.
- If your Car Speed increase from 60 KM/H you will be fine AED 2000 with 12 Black Points and your Car will be Confiscated for all Months.
- If your Car Speed increase 80 KM/H or over from speed limit, you sill be fine AED 3000 and 23 Black Points, and you will lose your car for two months.
- If you find on Mobile Phones during driving you will be fine AED800 with Four Black Points
- If you do not renew your Car Registration you will be fine AED 500 and your vehicle will be confiscation for seven days.
- Fines for Blocking Traffic or Sudden Swerving is AED 1000.
- Fines on overtaking is AED 1000 with six black points.
- If you jump red Lights you will be fine AED 1000 with 12 black points and your car will be confiscation for 30 days.
- If you find driving Dangerously you will be fine AED 2000 and you will lose your car two months.
- If you find driving Noise Vehicle you will be fine AED 2000 with six black points.
- If you find transporting Passengers Illegally you will be fine AED 3000 with 24 Black points.
- If you find driving vehicle without number plates, you will be fine AED 3000 with black points, you will lose your vehicle for 3 months.