Indian Passport Renewal In Dubai (Application Process and Requirements)? Passport is necessary document if you are traveling abroad. If your Passport is being expired, you should renew your Passport six months before expiry date. If your Indian Passport expired and you are willing to renew your Indian Passport in Dubai. You should follow some steps and required some necessary documents. Indian Passport renewal process and requirements is mentioned below to renew Indian Passport in Dubai.
Required Documents For Indian Passport Renewal In Dubai:
- Applicant’s Original Passport and copy of First and last pages and UAE Residence Visa Pages required for Indian Passport Renewal In Dubai.
- Applicant should Fill up EAP-I form.
- Applicant should provide Personal Particulars Form three copies and picture attached. If applicant’s Passport issued from Dubai, then no need Personal Particulars Form.
- Applicant should provide six pictures that should be captured recently.
- Applicant should provide Emirates ID, Labour Card or Health Card for Indian Passport Renewal in Dubai.
- Required Emirates ID, Labour Card or Health Card or School Card only For Minor Applicant.
- Applicant should put sign on applicant form appropriate box.
Indian Passport Renewal Application Fee In Dubai:
- Indian Passport Renewal Normal fee for AED 337.
- Indian Passport Renewal Fee for Minors above 18 years AED 246.
- Indian Passport Renewal Fee for Urgently is AED 911.
Applicant should Pay Fee at BLS Counter.