Dubai Municipality Exam and Interview (Process and Requirements)? If you are willing to appear for Dubai Municipality exam and Interview, you should complete all mentioned below requirements. You can complete online process of Dubai Municipality Exam and Interview. In Dubai Municipality Exam Test based on Oral questions and written Exam.
You should fill up online application Dubai Municipality.
Requirements For Dubai Municipality Exam and Interview:
- Required Valid Trade License Copy of applicant.
- Required Engineer’s Passport photocopy with Visa Page, all educational Certificate should be attested and required one picture of applicant. All Educational Certificates should be attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country.
- Applicant should provide NOC ( No Objection Letter). If Engineer is working under other Sponsor than applicant should visit Tourist Visa, Applicant should attach applying Company request Letter.
- Applicant should provide UAE Engineers Association Membership Card Copy that applicant is memebr of UAE Engineers Association after pass Exam.
- Applicant will be approved within two working days if applicant complete all requirements.
- Applicant should bring Original Educational Certificate and Passport when go for Interview.
- Exam result will be announce soon after interview.
- If applicant failed, can apply again with same process.
Dubai Municipality Exam Fee Detail:
Dubai Municipality test Fee is AED 410 for Electrical Fitting Contracting.
Dubai Municipality test Fee is AED 510 for Building Contracting.
You can pay Application Fee online. You should show your online payment receipt at the time of interview.
Diploma Certificate holder should b five year experience so can apply for License G+ 1 below only.
Three Years Diploma Holder:
Three years Diploma holder should be appear for Interior Decoration Engineer’s test.
Architectural Engineer certificate holder should be two years experience can appear for Interior Decoration Engineer’s test.
Bachelor Certificate holder must be three years experience can appear for Civil Engineers test.
Please share your Thoughts in Comment about my this Article