Process and Required Documents to get Passport in DFA Megamall? In my this article i am going to share process and requirements to apply for Passport in DFA Megamall Philippine. Its not so hard to get Passport In DFA Megamal, because now a days all appointment process is online, so its very easy and simple process to get Passport in Megamall Philippine. When you issue a date and time for your passport process, so its very comforable for applicant. If you are willing to get Passport in DFA Megamall Philippine, than you should follow some steps. All Procedure and requirements mentioned below for the guide of applicant.
Appointment Process For DFA SM Megamall:
Appointment is must to apply for passport in DFA Megamall. But for some people not required appointment for DFA Megamall , like senior citizens, infants and minors that are below one year and for disable persons. If you are OFWs, than you should submit your valid employment contract card or OEC for proof.
- You should visit DFA SM Megamal Website for appointment, If you are with family than select Family application form.
- You should fill up application form correctly, download and take a print of appointment number.
Procedure To Ge Passport In DFA Megamall:
- You should visit DFA Megamall On time, Megamall will open from 10 am to 8 pm, Monday to Friday and on Saturday DFA Megamall will be open 10 am to 6 pm. So keep in mind you should visit on time for Passport process in DFA Megamall.
- You should bring all necessary documents like Valid IDs, NSO Birth Certificate copies and original formate. If you are applying first time than you should bring Original Birth Certificate, that will be left at DFA. For Passport renewal required only Photocopies of IDs. If you come DFA Megamall with out your documents than you should fall in line .
- Then you should visit Attendance Section for Attendance. At Attendance Section, your all requirements will be checked, and you should get your number form queuing machine.
- When your number called you should go to Counter, so DFA Staff will check your application form and requirements. Your IDs will be checked that are valid or not. This process take 2 to 3 minutes, when your all process and every thing is OK than you should sign on application form.
- You should pay Php 950 for Regular Process.
- You should Pay Php 1200 for Emergency Process.
- You should pay Php 1200 on Saturday appointment.
- You should pay Php 120 if you passport to be delivered.
At the end you should check your all information about your Passport. Your all information data should be correct, if any thing is wrong than correct it, otherwise it can create problem for you. After all that your photo will be capture and your finger prints also scanned.
Best Of Luck